cc 502 American Express Bank 4/8/22 - failure to download transactions

Options
esubkowsky
esubkowsky Member ✭✭
started this morning for banking transactions. :(

A couple hours later and it now is working. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• iusdcm1
    iusdcm1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Started for me yesterday. Update works but no transactions are downloaded!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @esubkowsky and @iusdcm1,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I do apologize that you are experiencing this CC-502 error. 

What version of Quicken are you using? You can see this by going to Help > About Quicken. Does your password contain any special characters (this would include but is not limited to things such as &, <, >, /, \)? 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps in regards to the CC-502 error. You may follow this link here to access that FAQ. 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• iusdcm1
    iusdcm1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am on latest release R39.23 27.1.39.23.
    I am not getting an error message, I just meant to say that my amex credit card is not downloading transactions that have clearly hit the card and are not pending. Perhaps this has something to do with the other Amex issue currently going on? I deactivated and then reactivated my Amex account yesterday and stopped getting the downloading error related to the other issue.
  • esubkowsky
    esubkowsky Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I just tried again and the download for banking transactions worked, so whatever it was seems to have gone away
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @iusdcm1,

Thank you for your response. I am happy to hear that you were able to deactivate and reactivate your account and resolve the error message. 

For any type of transactions, that are not pending, they may take up to 24 hours before appearing in Quicken. 

I hope this helps.
    Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @esubkowsky,

Thank you for your response. 

I am happy to hear that your transactions are downloading and the error is no longer apparent. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 
    Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.