I am getting an CC-505 error when downloading Synchrony CareCredit Card

Options
Is this a part of the ongoing issue with Some Synchrony Branded Cards CC-502/102?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rsmoore,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Upon checking the status here internally of the Community Alert you referenced, we were able to confirm the error CC-505 is in fact related to the issue reported in the Alert. I went ahead and updated the Alert to include this error. If you are using the Synchrony Branded Cards instance to connect, then please refer to that Community Alert for any and all available updates. 

However, if you are using the CareCredit instance to connect then please refer to this Community Alert instead.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rsmoore,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Upon checking the status here internally of the Community Alert you referenced, we were able to confirm the error CC-505 is in fact related to the issue reported in the Alert. I went ahead and updated the Alert to include this error. If you are using the Synchrony Branded Cards instance to connect, then please refer to that Community Alert for any and all available updates. 

However, if you are using the CareCredit instance to connect then please refer to this Community Alert instead.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Alan Fischman
    Alan Fischman Member ✭✭
    Options
    As of April 13, 2022 this issue appears to be resolved; at least for me it is now working. Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Alan Fischman,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion.

Glad to hear this issue has been resolved for you and we appreciate you sharing this with us! :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.