Canada Mutual funds not updating

Danielle Dallaire
Danielle Dallaire Member ✭✭✭
Good afternoon,
I hold many mutual funds in a discount broker account and all of them will have to be converted in new funds paying no commission at all. Please see Canadian Securities Administrators 81-330.
One of the funds I hold has already switched from RBF552 to RBF616. This last one has no price history available in Quicken and I have to enter the price manually in my portfolio. The last date possible to make all the conversion is June 1st. This means that Quicken will have to get up to date real soon.
Any news about this topic please ?
Thanks and have a nice day
Danielle

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Danielle Dallaire,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your mutual funds not updating and I do understand how frustrating that can be. 

We do currently have an Active Alert regarding Mutual Funds not updating for Canadian Users. You may follow this link here to access that alert. You can bookmark this Alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

Thank you for your continued support and patience. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.