Mobile app always out of sync with mac iOS Quicken

Options
Johnlisa
Johnlisa Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I have all my bills and e-bills loaded in my mac, with estimated amounts that update to actual once the bank/establishment issues their bills and the e-bill function uploads and updates. The problem is the mobile app does not update the future transaction that the mac now reflects. So while the mac updates the future transactions once the e-bill is issued, the mobile app is stuck in the estimated until the transaction occurs. With this, the future checking account balances will always be incorrect and out of sync.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Johnlisa,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Johnlisa
    Johnlisa Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you! That seems to have fixed it. If I run into any troubles I'll come back to you. :)
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Johnlisa,

I am so glad to hear that resetting the cloud resolved your issue! 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.