Is anyone else getting - you are banned from this site - it was the auto-Spam Queue ?

Options
A few weeks ago, I posted a related comment to Bob Steele's earlier post on "Account Bar bank balance negative when not using 'show saving goal transactions'". Since then, I was banned from the site. No warnings, no harmful language. Is anyone else being "banned" for no reason? - I signed up for a new account, but I'd like to have the old one unblocked instead. My blocked account is [Removed - Email].

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @BrianMcD,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and bringing awareness to this.

I went ahead and reviewed your @Brian McDonald profile, and found that it was mistakenly banned by our Spam System. Upon discovering this, I quickly made sure to remove this ban from your profile as it was certainly not justified.

With that, I would like to sincerely apologize for this mistake and we will make sure to avoid this from happening again in the future! 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.