M&T downloads are not working in a similar manner to AMEX accounts last week.

Snowman
Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
Two days ago all of my M&T accounts would not download. OL297-A error, I waited a couple of days deactivated, closed Quicken, shutdown computer, rebooted computer, restarted Quicken and attempted the download again with the same error. I have contacted M&T and they say it is a Quicken issue. This increase in this issue with downloads is increasing in occurrence at an alarming rate. Once ever 6 months or so ok but now it is getting to be a weekly occurrence and that is not good.

This is Quicken Premier running Windows 11 Pro and on another computer running Windows 10 Pro.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same trouble for the last 2 days. This morning I got this:

and then when I tried a reset I got this, which there was no way to close - nothing worked! I had to force quit Quicken.

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just tried creating a new data file and connecting to my M&T accounts with my credentials, and I get the same old "It's not your fault" error. What is going on with Quicken these days? Amex, M&T, PNC....?

• marswelll
    marswelll Member
    Has there been any resolution or indication that Quicken has seen this?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.