Community America Credit Union not downloading mortgage payment information

Up until March 5th, my Community America Credit Union monthly mortgage payment information was downloading and registering in my Quicken program (Version R39.23). No monthly payment activity showing since then even though Community America online shows payment activity. No error codes. Just nothing. Community America's website indicates Direct Connect is available for Quicken. However, in Quicken, there is no Direct Connect option to select in the Online Services area of my mortgage account. Only Express Web Connect. Tapping the Reset Account button does nothing. Deactivating and reactivating the account does nothing as well. As a matter of fact, when I re-added Community America as a new account and associated it with my already existing mortgage account, it entirely erased my mortgage payment history upon download and indicated the mortgage as being paid off. I wish! Luckily I backed up my file before I did this and restored it prior to this surprising outcome but now I'm back to nothing downloading again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you convert the online loan account to an offline loan account: FAQ: How do I convert a loan account that automatically downloads transactions, to a manual entry/sc
  • anschutzw
    anschutzw Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the suggestion Sherlock. But I'm still curious why it just stopped downloading payment info after a year and a half of working just fine. Also, will Quicken ever update their Direct Connect bank credentials to allow Community America Credit Union members to use that connection method? It says right on the Community America website that you can enroll in Direct Connect for Quicken.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    anschutzw said:
    Thank you for the suggestion Sherlock. But I'm still curious why it just stopped downloading payment info after a year and a half of working just fine. Also, will Quicken ever update their Direct Connect bank credentials to allow Community America Credit Union members to use that connection method? It says right on the Community America website that you can enroll in Direct Connect for Quicken.
    Online loan account support is provided by Intuit using the unreliable Express Web Connect connection method.

I suggest you contact Community America Credit Union with regard to the availability of support for the Direct Connect connection method.
This discussion has been closed.