Issue with Fidelity Visa by Elan Financial

This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot update transactions for Fidelity Investments VISA Credit Card.

Comments

• BFF
    BFF Member
    I'm still having the same issue with Fidelity Visa by Elan Financial, but don't understand what the solution was above. When I try to re-set up the account, it asks a security question that I know I've never been asked so haven't answered before. This means I can't proceed with the account on the test file.
    Any ideas? Is it a Quicken or Elan problem?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @BFF,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this. 

Due to the security question appearing also in the test file, that would be something your financial institution is sending over to Quicken. I recommend reaching out to them for further information on how to proceed. It is recommended to request to speak with a Tier 2 Representative or with a Supervisor as they are usually more familiar with a third-party application such as Quicken. 

I hope this helps!
    Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.