Issues connecting to CarMax Auto Finance - Download Error (-32) CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND

Hi, since on or around April 6 I've been unable to download transactions to my CarMax account, is anyone else having this issue, and is there a resolution?

Error detail below, not sure if this helps. I did send the error log directly to Quicken but I know I'll never get a response on that submission.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
error #1
level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
add account error

suggestion:
Try again later.

system description:
institution login: can't setup (aggregator error)

BID: 54948

FI name: CarMax Auto Finance

response:
{
"code" : 200,
"resource" : {
"status" : "CREATED",
"pollingReference" : "\/institution-logins\/323044499624118785\/poll",
"id" : "323044499624118785",
"clientId" : "EC98F5E8-0580-4ED1-A6F3-6B1DB5A4B175"
}
}

poll response:
{
"status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
"aggregators" : [
{
"channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
"cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-108",
"aggStatus" : "END_USER_ACTION_REQUIRED_AT_FI",
"isProcessing" : false,
"cpAggStatusDetail" : "End user action required at the third party site"
}
],
"mode" : "DISCOVER_AND_ADD_ACCOUNTS",
"institutionLoginId" : "323044499624118785",
"isProcessing" : false
}

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dave798456 ,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding download error (-32).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello again,

Just an update; this is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.