TD Credit Card Downloads Not Available

jsurpless
jsurpless Member ✭✭
Hi

My wife has a TD Bank Credit Card (accessed on the web via https://www.tdcardservices.com/?product=TDBANK).

Since the end of February, we've not been able to download into Quicken and it seems that tdcardservices is no longer an option to connect. We've tried other TD Bank sites but they only show her non-CC accounts.

How can this be resolved? Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @jsurpless

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

We do currently have an Ongoing Active Alert regarding downloading errors with TD Bank. You may follow this link here to access that Alert. You can bookmark this alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jsurpless
    jsurpless Member ✭✭
    Hi Jasmine

I'm not getting error/alerts, can you tell me how I connect? What bank should I be using since tdcardservices isn't available?

Thanks
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @jsurpless

Regarding this being a credit card that you are trying to set up with then I suggest attempting to connect with either the "TD Bank Credit Card" instance or the "TD Bank US Credit Card" instance. 

However, please do keep in mind that you may receive an error as we do have an active alert regarding online banking errors with TD Bank at the moment, which I have linked earlier in the thread, and that may cause some issues. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.