End of Year Copy on Mac

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Year End Copy.

Comments

• Dawn322
    Dawn322 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I agree. I can't get this to happen on my MAC either.
    1) File; works
    Not an option 2) Copy of Backup File;
    Not an option 3) and under "Advanced Options" - select "Create a year-end archive" and select "Next";
    4) In the next window under "Current File" you can select what the start date for your new "working file";
    5) and at the bottom, first make sure the file location for the new archive is correct;
    6) and finally - you can choose the en
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hello @Dawn322,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Unfortunately, Quicken for Mac does not currently offer the ability to create End of Year (or Year-End) copies. Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead which is currently marked as Under Consideration. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.