How can I view just the daily balance for my checking account in a calendar I created?

Options
I created a calendar just to view my checking account transactions in daily calendar form. I would also ideally like to see my daily checking account balance, however when I enable the calendar to view balance it shows me my entire financial overview balance. Is there a way to just see the daily balance of my checking account in calendar view?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @susanday

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

If you navigate to Calendars > Settings (gear in the upper right corner) > Edit Calendar > Selected Accounts. Then you may choose the account that you would like to show with that specific Calendar and it will only show that account's balance and transactions. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Double check to make sure that only the checking account is selected. If you have a lot of accounts, it's easy to turn off your banking accounts & not notice that your investment accounts or hidden/closed accounts are still selected because they're below the bottom of the dialog box & you have to scroll down to see them. Using the "Clear All" button to deselect everything & then selecting your checking  account will guarantee that you only have that one account selected.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.