No New Upgrades Until Downloads Are Stabilized

Options
Please don't add new "features" to Quicken until the ongoing connection/download issues are resolved. As of today, I am unable to download transactions from 2 of my 4 primary financial institutions. Unfortunately, in both cases, the problems is more than a month old. The basic functions of Quicken are much more important to me than new displays.
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you'd care to name those 2 problematic FI's and the specific problems with each, perhaps we can help with that.
    Also, when you do TOOLS, Account List ... what does it show in the "Transaction Download" column adjacent to the 2?
    And, are you getting any error codes, or messages re: these 2 accounts?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please don't add new "features" to Quicken until the ongoing connection/download issues are resolved. 
    If they did that, they would never add any features.  At any given time, there are always connections that aren't working.  It is the very nature of Express Web Connect.  What's more in most cases this has nothing to do with Quicken "the program".  The problem is usually either some "state/configuration" problem on that individual's machine, or some problem on one of the servers, Quicken's, Intuit's, or the financial institutions.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.