When is the download/sync function for Synovus Bank (My Synovus) going to be fixed?

DDJohnson
DDJohnson Member
The ability to download/sync Synovus accounts has been down for several days. Numerous users have reported the problem, there is another ticket open (Ticket #9429129/CTP- 3680) on this, but there have been no updates or new intel provided on when this is going to be addressed.

Can someone please provide an update?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DDJohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To clarify; Community Alerts are updated as more information is received and available to share. If no further information has been received, then the Alerts are updated weekly to reiterate that the issue is still ongoing and being worked on. The Alert for this issue was posted on 4/25/22. Unless more info is received prior to a week's passing, it is not due for another update until 5/2/22.

We have not received any additional information on this issue so far, and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DDJohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To clarify; Community Alerts are updated as more information is received and available to share. If no further information has been received, then the Alerts are updated weekly to reiterate that the issue is still ongoing and being worked on. The Alert for this issue was posted on 4/25/22. Unless more info is received prior to a week's passing, it is not due for another update until 5/2/22.

We have not received any additional information on this issue so far, and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JDAviator
    JDAviator Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    This morning I deactivated and reactivated my Synovous accounts on my Quicken app. The good news is it did connect and downloaded the transactions I've made since the last online update of 4/21/2022. The bad news is there is a $188.55 balance difference that I've been unable to reconcile. Hopefully it will work itself out in the next few days. I will create a placeholder for now so that it reconciles properly.
This discussion has been closed.