Pentagon Federal Credit Union transactions not downloading

M B
M B Member ✭✭✭
For the past few weeks my transactions at PFCU are not downloading. There is no error and the OSU indicates accounts are being updated. I have reset accounts without success. I have deactivated and reactivated without success. All indications in the file indicate accounts are updating, but transactions are not downloading. I am using the current version of Quicken. When I attempt to add to test file only current balances (which are correct/current) are showing up, no transactions download.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @M B,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are also experiencing this error. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Pentagon Federal Credit Union account(s) to see if the same error occurs with transactions not downloading. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.