6.7.0 Upgrade failure - Check Pay Mac loses bank account info

Joe Ando
Joe Ando Member
Check Pay worked prior to upgrade. Now get error messages following upgrade, "No payment accounts enabled for Check Pay" and "A payment account must be enabled and verified with micro-deposits in order to send Check Pay payments". I believe this will happen after every Quicken upgrade going forward. I had a Chat with Quicken support and they would not open a ticket to resolve this. Rather, they insisted I take the time to write it up here. Meanwhile, cannot use Check Pay after upgrade. It will take a few days to deal with the micro deposits.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Joe Ando,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error and I do apologize for the troubled interaction with Quicken Support. 

I have retrieved the interaction and will forward it to our support management team to have it looked into so the agent can be appropriately coached if necessary. 

I have also sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.