Quicken doesn't recognize my email/ID

Options
On 3/26/2022 I received an email from Quicken confirming my membership had renewed and was good for another year. Today (5/1/2022), I cannot use my Quicken. I try to log on to my account without success. I tried clicking on 'Forgot your Quicken ID' and get an error - apparently it no longer recognizes my ID/email address (which has not changed). In order to contact support online, I need to log in - which of course I cannot do. On the quicken support page, I tried "Chat with us" then clicked "For sales and renewals, or if you're having trouble signing in: CONTACT US" - and nothing happens. The phone lines are only open on weekdays, when I will be very busy at work. Frustrating! How can this be fixed? Is there an email address that I can use to communicate with someone who can help?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @rokuk

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.