Accounts Not Updating - No Errors

Randall
Randall Member ✭✭
I update my accounts, and almost immediately ~ 60 seconds max, the account window goes away. No updates, no errors, nothing. Another post that has been closed has the same title as this one, and what is recommended works, select sign in with a different account/sign back in. After that it will work a few times but I always then have other problems appear such as the Zillow zestimate, or having to reattach accounts.

This is happening ENTIRELY to often to not be considered an issue. I should NEVER have to do this, let alone almost every time I update. I can validate, super validate, remove/add bank associations. Nothing provides even a semi-permanent fix, and this needs one now.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Randall

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue and I do understand how frustrating it can be. 

How long has this error with updating accounts been occurring?

First, I suggest restoring from a backup that was created before this issue began to occur. You may follow this link for information on how to restore from a backup. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please let me know how this goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Randall
    Randall Member ✭✭
    I have used Quicken for ~15 years. I have backups of my backups. I know how to restore from backups. I know how to save everything to create new profiles (which is Quicken supports "go to" all to often). It doesn't matter and most of the time if I restore a backup I then have to reconfigure the updates so I end up with a similar problem. This problem has been going on for months now, and looking at some of the other posts, including the one I referenced in my original post, it is an issue that Quicken knows exists but does not resolved. The only reason I continue using Quicken is the One Step update. That is the last and only reason so it is highly unlikely that i deal with Quicken issues much longer,
This discussion has been closed.