PayPal transaction download is failing with new connection protocol (Mac Quicken subscription)

kathy_c
kathy_c Member
After being prompted by Quicken to update my PayPal settings to conform to their new connection protocol, I followed the recommended steps and *apparently* completed the setup successfully.

Login was verified; account was linked; and download automatically attempted by Quicken. The process I followed exactly matches your help article here: https://www.quicken.com/support/mac/changes-paypal-account-services

Unfortunately, after completing these steps, I then receive a notification from Quicken that it cannot download transactions.

I have tried this several times. Every step completes successfully except for the final step of interest. I still cannot download transactions.

Please advise... thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @kathy_c,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have been notified that our teams are seeing some instability this morning with our Online Services tokens. As a result, users may have issues downloading transactions. though these issues may be temporary, and due to these token issues that we are seeing. Our teams are working on resolving this, though we do not have an ETA at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dr_At
    Dr_At Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem since the last update.
  • BobbyM
    BobbyM Member
    Now June 2022 and I am still having the same problem. Any updates on a fix for this?
This discussion has been closed.