Dashboard showing accounts that no longer exist.

Options
RichJS
RichJS Member ✭✭
When I have the dashboard open it shows 4 accounts I don't care about and are NOT set up as reminders. The Xfinity account doesn't even exist anymore. What I mean by doesn't exist is it has been deleted. If I go to accounts, and look at all accounts including closed, it does not show up. Yet it shows up on the dashboard. The other three are not configured as reminders but the dashboard acts as if they are and wants to configure / set them up. How do I fix this?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To get rid of Online Billers you no longer use, please do this:
    • In the Bills, Income & Transfers dialog view click the gear icon and select "Manage Online Billers". The next popup view, Manage Online Bills (*) will show a list of your online billers.
    • Each biller has two buttons: "Edit Password" and "▾"
    • Click "▾" and select "Remove" from the popup.
    • Repeat for each biller you want to remove.
    (*) IMHO, to be correct, this view should be titled "Manage Online Billers"

• RichJS
    RichJS Member ✭✭
    Options
    You missed the part where I said these accounts don't show up anywhere. They don't show up under accounts, they don't show up under bill manager. They don't exist. Yet they show up on the Dashboard. Example, Xfinity account. I go to account management view all accounts, including closed, and it doesn't show up. I go to bill's, click on manage bills and income reminders, and Xfinity does not show up in the list.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. Who knows ... you might have found a bug in the new Dashboard programs and they need to be made aware of it.

Quicken Support:

• RichJS
    RichJS Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank You
This discussion has been closed.