Unable to download Apple Card transactions from Goldman Sachs bank

Options
I have been unable to set up transaction downloads for my new Apple Card. There appears to be no way in Quicken to set up that account for automatic downloads. In [Removed - 3rd-Party Product] it took just two clicks and the account was added!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Dave Abbott,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you have been unable to set up transaction downloads with your Apple Card. 

Unfortunately, there is no option to be able to perform auto-downloads with your Apple Card. However, you are able to import QFX files of your Apple Card transactions. You may follow this link for information regarding how to import a QFX file into your Quicken account. 

Below are some screenshots of the Apple Card instance that you would want to use as well as what will occur after going through the set-up process:

I hope you find this to be of use.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dave Abbott
    Dave Abbott Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    In other words, although this technique works, I have to wait to download transactions until the end of the month statement is available from Apple for this account. This is disappointing in that [Removed - 3rd-Party Product] has no problem downloading new transactions at any time.
This discussion has been closed.