Canada R40.28 - Sales Tax Tracking Not Working

Options
So I have a new set of books and have created an "Accounts Receivable" account for *Sales Tax* tracking. I create a new invoice, I create a new item for the invoice, assigning this item the default "consulting" income category, assign the "G" tax code to apply 5% GST, and set the unit cost to $100. I then create a line item with that item, which updates my invoice total to $100. No tax is added. This should be $100+$5 tax, but the tax won't add. I've fully uninstalled Quicken, rebooted and reinstalled; same issue. I've created an entirely new set of books after reinstalling, recreating a new AR account and generated an invoice; same issue. I simply cannot get Quicken Canada R40.28 to track Sales Tax. Anyone figure anything out? Is there a toggle I'm missing somewhere?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hello @Torie Heming,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-3722)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.