UBS Financial Svcs accounts generate Download Errors — a recent problem.

Beemer1884
Beemer1884 Member ✭✭
Hello,

I track more than a dozen accounts with UBS Financial Services (brokerage, checking, 401k, etc.), all of which were setup to download transactions several years ago, and have worked fine.

About a month or so ago, during transaction downloads, EVERY UBS account generates an error in the Account Status popup window:

- - -
Download Error (2003)
Account Not Found
0 new transactions downloaded
- - -

It then adds an orange dot indicator to the account in the sidebar, and an error message at the top of every transaction screen "Quicken cannot connect to this account."

HOWEVER, despite all these error messages, Quicken does in fact download all the transactions from these accounts. So all of my ledgers and data are up-to-date.

This is more of a 'cosmetic nuisance', since transactions are downloading, but I have to manually close all the error dialogs and notifications at the top of every account ledger screen.

Any suggestions as to how I can rectify this?

Things I have tried:

a) confirmed with UBS that all my accounts have been granted access to Quicken.
b) attempted to 'disconnect' and 'reconnect' a couple of the accounts.
c) attempted to 'add an account' from UBS, which did get added, but the multi-year transaction history did not get downloaded AND the same error appeared on the next attempted download with the newly added account.

Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Beemer1884,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.