NFCU - error OL-362-A

Options
walnutstck
walnutstck Member ✭✭
After running one step update I receive this error every time since 5/10/2022. I searched the community and can not find a step by step fix.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    My bank is NFCU. After checking with them, it was discovered that my account name was changed. Therefore I deleted the affected account and established the name. Everything is a go now. Thank you for your support.
    Hello @walnutstck

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account name changes, although I am happy that you were able to obtain this information and take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. Thanks for letting us know about this turn of events.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @walnutstck,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution that you are experiencing this error with?

To start with, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-362.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• walnutstck
    walnutstck Member ✭✭
    Options
    My bank is NFCU. After checking with them, it was discovered that my account name was changed. Therefore I deleted the affected account and established the name. Everything is a go now. Thank you for your support.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @walnutstck

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account name changes, although I am happy that you were able to obtain this information and take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. Thanks for letting us know about this turn of events.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.