Synchrony Issue (QWIN)
System Member admin
edited June 2022 in Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Synchrony Issue [Edited].
I have 2 credit cards with Synchrony Bank -- Verizon Visa and Amazon Store Card. This morning when I ran my normal OSU, it downloaded 5 transactions for each account. Each transaction was a new payment whose date and value was identical to a recent, cleared charge.
And it did not download a charge transaction which according to their website was cleared 2 days ago.
I deleted the bogus transactions, but has anyone else seen this?0
Hello @Marvin Gardens,
Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are also experiencing this error.
First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Synchrony Bank account(s) to see if it produces the same error message. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
- Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
- Select New Quicken File.
- Click OK.
- In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file.
Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
- Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt.
- Select to not use Mobile.
- Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.
After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file.
Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.
This discussion has been closed.