Memorized Split Transactions are STILL out of order

PhotoCitizen
PhotoCitizen Member ✭✭
I've used "Memorize Payee" to record my rent and utilities that I pay to my apartment manager every month.

The statement they send lists eight charges in the same specific order every month (rent, followed by cable tv, followed by water, etc.). So, I made sure the transaction I memorized was set up in the exact same order. See the attached screen capture #1.

The next month, I wanted to use that same memorized payee again. But the split was completely out of order. See screen capture #2. This makes it much more difficult for me to update the amounts (the utility charges vary) since they now no longer match the order of the statement I receive from my manager.

This is a know issue. There was a post in November, 2021 at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900960/memorized-split-transactions-reordered#latest. I've tried memorizing the transaction in the correct order many times, but, always, the next time I use it the following month, it's out of order again.

I'm using a PC running Windows 11. The same problem occurred when I was using Windows 10.

Will this ever by fixed?

Comments

• sstar
    sstar Member
    Please fix this! I find it extremely frustrating to have to keep retyping my paycheck splits out. I just switched to the subscription from using Quicken 2011 and am disappointed to see that that this error is happening and hasn't been fixed.
  • PhotoCitizen
    PhotoCitizen Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    [Removed - Speculation]
  • CSharb
    CSharb Member
    Totally Concur. My memorized paycheck has over 25 separate line entries. I have a memorized transaction that has them grouped and labeled to match my pay stub for easy update. But the next time I use the memorized transaction the splits lines are completely randomized. Have tried backing up and restoring, validating and repairing. All to no avail. PLEASE FIX THIS!
  • kpr634
    kpr634 Member
    So many of my previous split transactions are now corrupted.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    kpr634 said:
    So many of my previous split transactions are now corrupted.
    Hello @kpr634,    

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in May of 2022, it is less likely to receive an answer now. 

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.