stan05482 Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
I have 2 PenFed credit cards that download into Quicken for Windows (17.1.2). At the end of March transactions from both accounts began downloading into a single account. I have deactivated and reactivated online services for the accounts but the issue continues. Would appreciate any ideas to troubleshoot and resolve.
Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your transactions downloading into one account.
First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Pentagon Federal Credit Union account(s), then initiating a few updates to see if it produces the same error. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
- Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
- Select New Quicken File.
- Click OK.
- In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file.
Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
- Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt.
- Select to not use Mobile.
- Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.
After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file.
Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.
This discussion has been closed.