Lansing Board of Water & Light - Never retrieves bill info

I've attempted to create a connection to Lansing Board of Water & Light (There are two similar entries in the Online Billers, and I've got both 'connected'). It tells me "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your bill is available.". I get this message for both billers.

However, if I log into the portal for LBWL, I see my next bill, amount, and due date right in the overview.

If I do a Review and Repair → Review and Repair Online Biller, it tells me "Validate has detected a biller on the server (Lansing Board of Water & Light) which is incomplete or not present locally. If you have selected a subset of the bills available from this biller or you have set this biller up recently and are waiting for the first bill to arrive, click 'Cancel'...

I attempted removing the biller from the server via the Review and Repair to see if that would help resolve the issue, but re-adding the biller I get the same problem.

Are there any other steps I can take, or things I can take a look at to get this working, or is this an issue between Quicken/LBWL?

Happy to provide any additional information that might be needed. Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @FiyaFly,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Lansing Board of Water & Light e-biller. 

I have taken the time to look further into this e-biller and my internal systems are showing the status of this biller as being degraded which means that the connectivity will be unsuccessful. 

Our teams are aware of this, however, there is no current ETA for a resolution. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience and support. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.