QFX File Not Importing New Transactions

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: No Downloaded Transactions [Edited].

Comments

• tracelyn
    tracelyn Member
    I'm having a similar problem with downloading quicken version files from my bank and opening them in Quicken. Nothing appears as new "Downloaded Transactions" in my Quicken file. There are new transactions showing in my online bank account. I don't have anything hooked up to the "cloud" nor do I use a connection to my bank to update quicken. I have Quicken ver 40.21 and quicken says it's the most up to date version. I have a yearly pmt plan. I'm running Win 11.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @tracelyn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you further; could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are downloading from as well as specify the account type (i.e.: checking, savings, credit card, etc)? Also, are you receiving any specific error message(s) and/or code(s) that you could provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.