CC-502 Error with connecting to all Synchrony credit card accounts

Options
I have been having an issue with my Sam's Club Mastercard which is issued by Synchrony Bank. Quicken cannot connect to the bank and I receive the above error. I have talked to Quicken support and they say they are reaching out to Snychrony to try and resolve the issue. However I just realized I also am having the same issue with my JC Penney credit card which is also issued by Snychrony. I tried calling Sams Club and JC Penney and they do not know how to fix the error.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @cgnagi,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-502 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.