Trouble adding my TSP Account -

I am having issues adding my TSP acct. Fed Gov't manages it and no matter how I search I cannot find it to add. I was able to add it to [Removed- Third Party] years ago without any problems.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Jaycee47,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing issues with adding an account. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? What financial institution is your TSP account through? What occurs when attempting to add this account? Do your receive any error messages or codes?

Looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jaycee417
    Jaycee417 Member
    Quicken Pro and it is through my work which is the Federal Gov't. There are no error codes, I just can't find even a name that would be the link close to even try to add it.
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It has been crazy times for me.
  • @jaycee417 - From what information I could find, TSP doesn't offer the ability to link your account with Quicken.

Here is some good information on why they decided this, and workarounds to get information into Quicken.

(Quicken Mod/Admins, please let me know if attaching this information is not allowed)

• Jaycee417
    Jaycee417 Member
    edited July 2022
    Thank you for the response. I also don't believe TSP when they say it is difficult and expensive. If they could give access to [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] years ago (because I was able to download it there) then why not here? Because more people use Quicken? I will use the information and download my accounts one at a time.
This discussion has been closed.