USAA Direct connect not working?

Options
I'm finally getting my accounts/transactions up to date & edited for this year, and went to work on my USAA accounts, and I'm noticing that i've not even downloaded anything from them since 3/1. I left my previous account software because I had to manually upload everything. i am not willing to go thru that again. Is this going to be fixed soon?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @smudgeables,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue involving missing transactions with USAA. 

We do currently have an Ongoing Active Alert regarding missing transactions with USAA. You may follow this link in order to access that Alert and bookmark it so you may remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. Currently, there is no ETA for this alert. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and I do truly appreciate your support and patience as we work towards a resolution. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.