After the latest update the projected balance item no longer works (Q Win Canada)

Options
kevlar73
kevlar73 Member
After applying the latest update to Quicken my "projected balance" item no longer works on my home page. I have tried to remove the widget and add it back and still I just get a panel with the title and arrow on the left but regardless if the arrow is pointing down or to the side I do not have the option to modify the panel and there is no data.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kevlar73,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution, though we do not have an ETA. 

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-3747)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kevlar73,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution, though we do not have an ETA. 

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-3747)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MarcoSP
    MarcoSP Member
    Options
    Hello Quicken Support, many users have reported the issue with missing Projected Balance after the update to r40.28 patch. If there is a bug you cannot simply say that it has been reported and there is no ETA. All of us are payong for a service that is broken. You should have a quick sprints to deploy fixes. Can you please provide an ETA for a fix to this bug. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.