Bar Harbor Bank & Trust OL-393-A Error - Bring My Payment Information Up to Date

Options
LC49
LC49 Member ✭✭
This is the same problem I see that others have with Chase, TD, BOA, etc. So this is a Q problem, not a bank problem. When performing a One Step Update with "Bring My Payment Information Up to Date" checked, I receive the OL-303-A error.

I have bill pay enabled for only that one bank.

I believe the update actually occurs and that payment information does sync, but it's too soon to tell for sure.

Version 40.21 Build 27.1.40.21 Premiere

Tried to change from Direct Connect to Express Web/Quicken connect and do not have that option, either with connection established or Direct Connect disconnected and establishing a new connection.

Validate did not help ... other than to create dozens of blank bill reminders ... which I can not bulk delete.

Is there one solution for all banks?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @LC49,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account(s). 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-393-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• LC49
    LC49 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Quicken Jasmine.

I had previously found that FAQ and followed it through. The two accounts that have errors are the two checking accounts at the cited bank that has Direct Connect Download connections. They are the only accounts that have been configured for Bill Pay.

I have disconnected and reconnected them several times. An update causes no error as long as "Bring my billing information up to date" is not checked - so the configuration information is good. The connection defaults to Direct Connect; I am not presented with a choice.

I had only configured them for Bill Pay within the last month, and this error is new within the past couple of days.

I guess I'm down to the very last suggestion, "Duke it out with the bank's support department".
  • LC49
    LC49 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I gave up and removed bill pay connection with the bank.
This discussion has been closed.