Windows R41.XX Release (US)
edited June 2022 in Product Releases and Announcements: Windows
The latest Quicken for Windows release R41.9 is now being made available in staged release format to a limited number of users.
- Created an Investment Transactions preference to give users the option of sorting same-day transactions alphabetically.
- Ability to add notes to individual cells within a budget.
- File Copy now has an option to continue copying even if some errors are encountered.
- Under the Planning tab, Savings Goals can now be sorted and filtered.
- A Reset button will no longer appear when nothing is filtered.
- Added the option to Accept All Matched Transactions when comparing Downloaded Transactions to the register.
- You can now reorder accounts on the account bar using drag & drop. Accounts must still be within the same account type (Banking, Investing, Property & Debt, etc.)
- A crash occurred for some users switching between tabs.
- An issue calculating Cash Amount when buying a bond with a commission using the Bonds Bought wizard.
- Truncated text on Add Security to Quicken screen.
- An issue in which some Schwab accounts had their opening balance altered.
- When closing Quicken, some customers encountered a prompt to make scheduled updates although no updates were scheduled.
- The scroll bar missing in Compare to Register for investment registers.
- Issue linking PayPal accounts to invoices.
We have released a hotfix for R41.9; version R41.10 has been released to a limited number of users.
- A crash occurred when clicking on More Info on a message about eBills.
Thank you!-Quicken Anja0
The latest Quicken for Windows release R41.19 is now being made available in staged release format to a limited number of users.
- In preparation for Chase changing its Online Bill connectivity, added guidance for converting Chase Online Bills to manual bill reminders.
- Added the ability to get balances and due dates for Chase credit cards from connected online accounts.
- In-product chat was not appearing.
The Quicken for Windows release version R41.19 has been made available to all users.
This discussion has been closed.