Quicken won't let me enter date when I do a back up since the latest update

Options
GregLeimeister
GregLeimeister Member ✭✭
Quicken won't let me enter date when I do a back up since the latest update. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I tried entering numbers in the file name but Quicken won't let me do that.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @GregLeimeister,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about this problem, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GregLeimeister
    GregLeimeister Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was hoping with today's Quicken Update (7/1/2022) that this issue would have been fixed!
  • She.C.
    She.C. Member
    Options
    Have a work around for now...I set up a file for this (mistakes/errors-Quicken) where i keep my backups at...then I click on where i want the file data at..My usual spot on my drive..then i change the location for backup to file ( mistakes.....).. once you have the correct file you want it added in, if you close your machine out and reopen, then you will find the correct file name with the time highlighted to click to add date and or time. Just make sure you change location back to your orginial file backup location and it will go fine...but if you have several locations, then you have to do this again after closing out quicken.. its annoying, but at least it works...I have mine in 2 places ....on the computer and on a stick drive...works normal for computer backup data but pull my E drive up.. its a problem. So at least now, I make sure I end with E drive (mistakes folder) and then it starts with everything highlighted for date to be added when I reopen and backup the next day...
    1.E drive ...folder ( change folder location download )
    2. computer backup
    3. E drive... folder... correct one I always use...
    Close out quicken
    open back up
    now you have right folder with the ability to download properly with date/time highlighted
    Now after that, once you close quicken, the correct backup is in place... so its a pain every other time for now. but its a work around that works.
    Hope it helps you out.
This discussion has been closed.