Express web Update issues- process not completing

EFW
EFW Member ✭✭✭
Updates to accounts using web express update is hanging up. Screen flickers every 4 seconds but nothing happens. Is let run for 1/2 hour and had to close program. (Quicken not Respinding). Restarted quicken and tried update other methods of updating like One Step Update, single account update(update Now). Chase, Macys, and Vanguard which do not use web express worked fine. Ran validate and repair resulting in no file issues. Ran Super validate and repair resulting in no file errors. Selected a web express account and tried to Deactivate Online services. It launch/ran but was hanging up and never finished. Had to close program again and restart Quicken.

Are there issues with Web Express Update?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @EFW

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues with your Express Web Connect Acccounts. 

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

Please let me know how it goes, I look forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• EFW
    EFW Member ✭✭✭
    did not work. I followed the process of uninstall and reinstall provided above. Once it came back up and accounts were loaded I then selected an account and ran the Update. It launched/ran but never finished. I had to cancel by Close Program.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @EFW

Thank you for attempting to uninstall/reinstall the program, though I do apologize that did not assist us in reaching a resolution. 

Next, I suggest signing out and back into your Quicken Data file. You may follow the instructions below to do so:
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• EFW
    EFW Member ✭✭✭
    I tried 1 more approach, before I attempted your latest suggestion, and it works now. I removed all accounts from SYNC and then erased data on quicken cloud. I then did a web express update on one account and the update worked so I did a full One Step Update on all accounts. All accounts (Linked to web express and not) are successfully updated. Everything is working now. Thanks!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @EFW,

Thank you for coming back to update me. 

I am so glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue on your own!

Please do not hesitate to reach back out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.