Quicken Mac v6.8 has been released!
In this release, we've added some new features and made several improvements throughout the product.
- New – Easy Answer report. Quickly generate focused reports to help answer some of the top questions and get valuable information about the state of your finances. *Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Improved – We now display totals at the bottom of the screen and on printed reports that are more aligned with standard accounting practices.
- New - Foreign Bank Accounts Report (FBAR). Easily calculate the maximum balance of your foreign bank account balances within a calendar year. It will significantly help you with your taxes. [*Requires Quicken Premier or above]
Learning CenterNew – Learning Center – for the users who are new to Quicken Mac.
Quickly learn the basics, must-know Quicken concepts, and how to apply them to manage your financials. This content is always available, and you can bring it back and review it any time.
- Asset Classes in Portfolio. We changed the way securities with multiple asset classes are displayed. Securities with multiple asset classes will display within each relevant asset class alongside a new percentage label that indicates the proportion of the security that falls within that asset class.
- See the latest market data. When looking at your Portfolio while markets are closed, Quicken will automatically show the price change data from the last trading day. It will then automatically advance when markets reopen.
- Mutual fund price callout. Mutual fund prices update after markets close. When Quicken identifies a mutual fund, an info icon appears next to the price when the latest price displayed is not from the most recent trading day.
- Cash in Security. When the funds include "Cash" as one of the asset classes in a mixture, Quicken now differentiates it by naming the asset class "Cash in Security." Renaming the asset class helps to distinguish between cash as an asset and the actual cash in your account.
If you experience any issues with this release, please share your feedback in this post. The Quicken Mac Dev team will be monitoring this post directly.
-The Quicken Mac product team