Vanguard Brokerage partial download problem

Options
kerryalt
kerryalt Member
edited July 2022 in Investing (Mac)
:# My Vanguard Brokerage account is small, I use it only for clearing. But it has 2 funds in it, VG Target Retirement Investment and VG Federal Money Market Fund. The Money Market fund refuses to download, only the Target Investment fund downloads. Any ideas out there?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kerryalt

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Money Market Fund account(s).

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Vanguard accounts to see if you experience the same issue with the Money Market Fund not downloading. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• kerryalt
    kerryalt Member
    Options
    Thanks, Quicken Jasmine,
    I made a test file as you instructed. The behavior is exactly the same. There are 2 holdings in the Brokerage account, a small amount in a mutual fund and a larger amount in the Money Marked fund. The Money Market fund still does not show in the account.
  • kerryalt
    kerryalt Member
    Options
    OK, I fixed it. I tried creating a new Money Market account by downloading from Vanguard, not Vanguard Personal Investor as usual and everything is fine now. It downloaded both the Brokerage account and holdings and the IRA account and holdings. Strange, but now working...
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kerryalt

Thank you for coming back to update us. 

I am glad to hear that you were able to reach a resolution on your own! 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.