Citizens Access OL-221-A OL-221-B Web Connect errors

Options
sjmsing
sjmsing Member ✭✭✭
I am receiving OL-221-A and OL-221-B errors when trying to import a QFX Web Connect file downloaded from Citizens Access (see attached screenshot).

I am doing this as Citizens Access is no longer supporting Direct Connect per other threads here.

Does anyone know if Citizens Access is no longer supporting Web Connect QFX as well? Export to Quicken, which downloads the QFX file, is still available on their website.

Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @sjmsing

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Citizens Access account(s).

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-221-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gmiemigrad
    gmiemigrad Member
    Options
    I have figured out the problem with the .qfx file from Citizens Access that is preventing it from being imported and creating the error. There are some formatting issues in the .qfx file that Citizens Access provides. First - if you open the .qfx file in notepad you can see the structure. About 40 lines down there is a line that says "<ACCTTYPE>SAV" - this needs to be changed to <ACCTTYPE>SAVINGS.
    Second - throughout the file there are lines that have date/time information that look like "<DTPOSTED>20220616000000.000[Z:UTC]" On these lines everything after the decimal point needs to be deleted so it looks like "<DTPOSTED>20220616000000"
    After you do all that - the .qfx file will import just fine.
  • sjmsing
    sjmsing Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @gmiemigrad 

I followed your instructions and it still not work for me. Some questions:

1. I deleted the "." as well as "000[Z:UTC]" at the end of the "<DTPOSTED>" lines. Should I have left the "." ?

2. There are other lines which end in "
    000[Z:UTC]" Should I change them as well?

Thanks
  • gmiemigrad
    gmiemigrad Member
    Options
    Yes, any lines that have ".000[Z:UTC]" should be changed as well (I know there may be a lot).
    Yes, the "." needs to be deleted also.
    Some lines may have numbers before the [Z:UTC] instead of "000" and they get changed also.
    Basically any line that has a date/time needs to not have the ".xxx[Z:UTC]"
This discussion has been closed.