Next Payment

Options
Spotteddog
Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
Q. Deluxe R41.10  27.1.41.10  Win 11

Starting just recently when I enter a bill into my checking account registry I have been getting a popup asking me if this "is a payment for...". It gives me a yes or no option. If I click on "no" it just keeps popping up over and over again. The only way I can stop it is to click on "yes".
I have no billing reminders or payments set up.
Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Spotteddog,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with unwanted pop-up messages. 

First, I suggest signing out and then back into your data file. Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Please let me know how this goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Spotteddog,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with unwanted pop-up messages. 

First, I suggest signing out and then back into your data file. Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Please let me know how this goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I followed your instructions. Give me a day or 2 to see if it works.
    Thanks
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Spotteddog,

Thank you for responding and completing those steps. 

I hope this assists you in reaching a resolution. 

I look forward to hearing your response in 1-2 days!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried that and haven't gotten that popup again (yet). Thanks.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Spotteddog,

I am glad to hear that we were able to reach a resolution. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jasmine,

I ran into the same problem again today. The popup says: "Is this the next scheduled payment, schedule for 0 on 5/16/22". I have to answer "Yes or No".
    If I answer No, it just goes into a loop and keeps asking over and over again. If I say "Yes" it accepts my payment and adds another "auto" payment to my bill reminders.
    I never had this happen in years before. I think it started after last update.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Spotteddog

Thank you for reaching back out to explain that you are still experiencing this issue. 

Next, I suggest uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.