Transactions not Downloading

Options
Hi, I'm experiencing an issue with Quicken Premier and my bank's transactions not downloading / updating. I've preformed a reset of the account in Quicken, but it doesn't resolve the issue.

Are there any steps I can take other than the obvious ones from the Account menu?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @nunya_bidness,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

What is the name of the financial institution experiencing this issue? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• nunya_bidness
    nunya_bidness Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hi Anja, The financial institution is Monson Savings Bank. I'm not receiving any errors. Bank connection is Express Web Connect. In Account list, Transaction Download shows "Yes (Express Web Connect).

Also, Quicken Version is currently R41.19
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Missing Some Transactions When Downloading From Bank?

Please read and try this:

https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank

If that doesn't help solve the problem, please tell us more about your issue and how you're processing downloaded transactions. Do you auto-accept, "accept all" or manually review and accept each one of the downloaded transactions?

Quicken Says There Are Transactions to Accept But Do Not See Any

Please read and try this:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7679372/faq-quicken-windows-2018-red-flag-but-no-transactions-to-review-bug

• nunya_bidness
    nunya_bidness Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi @UKR , thank you for the information.

Under "If this is the first time this has happened" #5 may be in play here. I'll keep an eye on it over the coming week or so. If #5 is indeed the reason (Bank won't allow quicken download until close of month), then I should be able to pull in the transactions sometime first week of July.

It's interesting though, I did not include this in my original reply. I can see checks and ATM withdrawls that were posted in the account, but nothing else for june so far.

I also seem to remember this happening about a month ago....forgetful old me is piecing together the puzzle.
This discussion has been closed.