Options
tried to log in to my retirement account , set up a new account, and download it. everything went find, sent code put code in, then it said i had to change password. so I did . set it up again same thing happened. Call Quicken they said can't help call bank. Called bank they said can't help call Quicken. So I guess i'm F

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jlmdehlin

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue when attempting to add your retirement account. 

What financial institution is this retirement account with? What is the connection method that you are attempting to set up with this retirement account?

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the retirement account within there to see if you experience the same issue. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.