I can no longer download transaction from Suffolk Federal Credit Union

Options
Nadler
Nadler Member
I get the following messages from each. Quicken says enroll in Direct Connect and when I try to enroll Suffolk says Quicken wants me to fix the problem. Quite circuitous.

Sign in using your Quicken Bill Pay login credentials

QBP
Quicken Bill Pay
login.web.quickenbillpay.com
There is a task Quicken Bill Pay is requesting you complete that is interfering with linking this account. Please visit their website, follow the steps to resolve the issue, and then re-enter the information below.

When I try to activate One Step Update I get
Sorry we encountered and error. (It's not your fault)
Quicken is having trouble connecting to Suffolk Federal - New
An additional message from Suffolk Federal - New
Enroll in Direct Connect through Online Banking

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Nadler

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with Suffolk Federal Credit Union account and your biller. 

For the error that you are receiving when performing a One Step Update, I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when given an "It's not your fault" error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

As for the biller, you may need to go onto your bank's website and enable a preference that is related to allowing third-party access to Quicken. Have you logged onto your bank's website?

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.