Issues with there RBC??

Options
Frank McLellan
Frank McLellan Member ✭✭
Version 6.8.1 (Build 608.44845.100) MacOS 12.4
Are there problems with downloading transactions from the RBC? I have been unable to receive known items from checking and savings accounts since July 1. RoyalVisa is OK. I have tried resetting the connection and it seems to connect (no error message). Is there a problem at your end or will I have to deal with the Royal. Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Frank McLellan,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with downloading transactions from your RBC account(s).

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the RBC accounts to see if the same error occurs with transactions not downloading. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Frank McLellan
    Frank McLellan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Before I tried a "test" file I decided to try again to do the download. Well it worked. Must have been an issue with the RBC. Thanks for your assistance.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Frank McLellan,

Thank you for coming back to update me, I am happy to hear that you were able to download transactions from RBC.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.