Unable to download from Citibank

Options
DannyR
DannyR Member
I called Quicken about this issue because I've not been able to download transactions for several days and the tech support rep said this is a known issue and is being worked on. I search the blog and could find nothing. I knew she wasn't telling me the truth and called her out on it as she did not seem to know how to solve the problem. Help!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @DannyR,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

What the support agent you spoke with told you is actually correct. The issues with Citibank are known issues that have been escalated internally and are being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to the Community Alerts found here and here for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime and appreciate your patience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.