Windows R42.XX Release (US)
The latest Quicken for Windows release R42.8 is now being made available in staged release format to a limited number of users.
What’s Included:What's New
- Added the new Investment Partnership security type and asset class designed for tracking venture capital investments.
- Added option to append time to a backup file name as well as the date.
- The Save button for Rearrange Account also closed the Rearrange Account screen.
- For report exports, the outdated PRN format has been removed and the CSV format has been added. CSV has also replaced TXT as the default export format.
- Updated the informational text for the New Category and Edit Category screens.
- Improved the logic of matching manual transactions with downloaded transactions.
- Improved usability of Customize Report screens. All options now display by default.
- Improved user interface for Make a Credit Card Payment.
- When rearranging and saving the changes in the Rearrange Account screen, display issues occurred and some changes failed to take effect.
- The Reset Account process was causing the application to crash for some users.
- The Large Fonts option was causing the help window to become larger than the screen, especially on low-resolution monitors.
- Issues with tag errors during cloud synchronization.
- Issues syncing transactions.
- The Zillow connection was not turned off during file copies for disconnected accounts.
- Report option listed as Show (Hidden Accounts) instead of Show Separate accounts.
- Quicken was not auto-linking accounts matching existing Schwab accounts.
- Removed non-functioning Map Quest link from mileage tracker.
- The Paid stamp failed to appear on printed and emailed invoices.
This discussion has been closed.