Wells Fargo Advisor Account does not sync with Quicken Deluxe.

Options
drfleming
drfleming Member ✭✭
I am continually having to enter all my Wells Fargo transactions manually into my Quicken Deluxe for Mac. I have tried to follow the instructions to re-link the accounts. However, whenever I enter my login and password, Quicken returns a message that Wells Fargo does not recognize my login credentials. That can't be so, as I carefully reenter everything, and I know they are correct as I have no problem signing into my Wells Fargo account directly. At some point (since my ill-fated purchase of Quicken in January), I was able to enter the accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @drfleming

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you have been experiencing this sign-in issue with your Wells Fargo Advisor account. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What connection method are you using with your Wells Fargo Advisor account? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Do you have any VPNs/Firewalls/Antivirus' installed on your device?

Looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.