Cancellation

Options
I no longer want to use Quicken and to be a part of the Quicken Community, or to be listed as a member of Quicken Community. So, how can I make the cancellation and remove myself from the community? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @1111,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Only Admins and moderators have the ability to remove your profile permanently. However, before I proceed to do so, please respond to confirm as doing so can not be reversed.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @1111,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Only Admins and moderators have the ability to remove your profile permanently. However, before I proceed to do so, please respond to confirm as doing so can not be reversed.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• I confirm my cancellation with Quicken and Community.
    Thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Thank you for confirming. Your profile will be removed here shortly.

Please note that in order to cancel your Quicken program subscription, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.