Investment Information from Quicken Mac Not Appearing on Quicken Web

Jay Zenitsky
Jay Zenitsky Member ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I used to see some investment information (e.g., Investment Summary and Investment Top Movers) on the Quicken Web Dashboard. Then suddenly last year it disappeared. If I recall, this was an ongoing issue with the Quicken Mac team, but I stopped getting their email updates. What is the status of that fix?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Hello @Jay Zenitsky,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you have been experiencing this issue with investment information on Quicken on the Web. 

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jay Zenitsky
    Jay Zenitsky Member ✭✭
    Thank you Jasmine. I believe your instructions are for Quicken for Windows. I am using Quicken for Mac. However, I did go into the Quicken preferences and clicked the Mobile, Web and Alerts tab. Then selected Accounts. I made sure my sync slider button was set to "on", checked off all the accounts I wanted to appear and selected the update button. On Quicken Web, my investment summary just appeared for the first time in many months. The Investment Top Movers window shows no movement, but it's Sunday. So, this is certainly better than where I started. Thank you.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Jay Zenitsky,

I do apologize for the miscommunication and error on my part. 

I have edited my response to reflect Mac instructions on how to reset the cloud. However, I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution. 

If the issue occurs again, you are more than welcome to try the steps provided above!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.